- Nutrition Essentials for
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Eating Disorders and PCOS
- Living Happier and
Healthier with PCOS
- Hair Removal Solutions for
Hirsute Women with PCOS
- The Natural Solution to
Julie Walsh, N.D.
PCOS Challenge Expert Series Workshop
The Natural Solution to Overcoming PCOS
Dr. Julie Walsh graduated from the University of Bridgeport with a doctorate degree as a Naturopathic Physician and holds a national board certification in Naturopathic Medicine.
She utilizes the latest in functional medicine in combination with traditional Naturopathic Medicine to find the underlying cause of disease. Her approach encourages the body’s own self healing process for conditions such as obesity, blood sugar dysregulation, adrenal dysfunction, hormone imbalance, and gastrointestinal disorders. Because Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a combination of all of these, she is an expert in this condition. If you are interested in improving your health once and for all, you will want to listen to this workshop.
Most doctors will tell you that PCOS is a hormonal issue. And while your hormones are affected, there is much more to PCOS. Dr. Walsh will teach you the truth behind what causes PCOS and more importantly, what you can do to correct the underlying causes, easily and permanently, without the use of harsh medications.
In this exciting and informative workshop, you will learn:
- The truth about PCOS and why hormones do not fix the underlying cause.
- How to unwind the vicious hormone cycles of PCOS.
- How to interpret your blood work to see what type of blood sugar issue you may have, and what to do about it.
- What types of supplements you need and why.
- Five steps all women with PCOS must take if they want to live healthier and feel better.
Listen to gain a better understanding of what's going on with your body, and how to bring yourself back to balance naturally.
Purchase All Five Workshops and Receive a 20% Discount